Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Black Fantastic 5 Remarks

Hey Family!
We will get our blog going once we can sit down and do it! This is great. I love seeing and hearing all about your families. We are in Portland right now enjoying the Wieland's home and the beautiful weather and scenery. It is absolutely beautiful. I think I have found my dream location to settle down someday. We are having so much fun being here in the Northwest. It smells so good and feels so good. I am excited to see everyone here soon. Jennie and I have decided to do a Mexican Fiesta on Thursday for dinner. Oh, and girls bring a pair of flip flops to do the craft if you want for girls night. I would love suggestions on how to do the Amazing Race if you have any. Elisa wasn't this your idea? Jacob you have first hand experience! Amy does not want to drive anywhere for the race. I have to agree with Amy if we can just do it by foot. Anyway, love you all and our BIG SMITH CLAN ROCKS!

1 comment:

maegan said...

Yeah, by foot would probably be best. I was searching online for ideas and surprisingly found no help, but I was just thinking we could figure out 3-4 (or more) locations where we do relay race sort of things. Some mental puzzles, some "where's waldo" kind of thing, and something more physically demanding (but safe :))and any other challenges that play to different strengths(note: I'd rather not eat anything nasty, but tell me to eat pudding with no hands and I'm in!)

I'm not sure if we are in walking distance of each other but I'm sure some of our houses, the beach, a park, one public place, etc. would work well.

Not sure that helped, but whatever we do will be totally fun (and funny).