Monday, July 14, 2008

Changes and Additions to Blog

YAY!!!!!! People are actually using the blog. I'm really, really excited guys, THANKS. So since its actually beginning to be used I made some changes, which are as follows:

-Title: Since it includes more than just the reunion stuff I changed the title... um so the creative literacy juices aren't flowing right now I'd love some suggestions for our blog title (leave some suggestions and maybe I'll set up a poll or something)

-Labels: I added labels to the existing posts and there is a side bar for them now. That way we can easily sort the posts we are looking for. We can add whatever labels as we go along, but for now I just gave the reunion stuff a "2008 Reunion" label, and each family that has made a post has a label for their family (add additional labels if you'd like- you put labels in at the bottom of the text box on your post)

-Template: I just thought the other template wasn't very readable, so I changed it! :)

2 comments:

Elisa said...

looks great! Are you really going to do a weenie roast? Sorry already taken. Just kidding let me know so we aren't all hot dogged out.

maegan said...

Thanks! No, I was kidding about the hot dogs. They are all yours.